Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 24

I started today feeling rested knowing that my workload will be returning to a more normal state for a while.  I hit the gym at 6AM and had an awesome workout in which I smashed my personal record in the shoulder press by 10 lbs.  I realize that this accomplishment is probably meaningless to most of you, but for me it is another way of tracking improvement. 

Tonight was also the night that I decided to take the lovely wife out for a nice family dinner.  We decided on the Outback Steakhouse because well...steak is Paleo.  I know, how suburban of us, but it was an excellent meal and a great time to reconnect with each other.  We followed this up with a trip to the bookstore and called it a night.  Annabelle tagged along, too.  We are blessed in that she is very well behaved in public and charms every passerby.


Workout:

-Buy In-
30 Ring Rows
-WOD-
Shoulder Press 3-3-3-3-3
-Cash Out-
As Many Rounds As Possible In 10min Of:
7 Jump Squats
10 Knees To Elbows
12 Wall Ball  20/14

My results were: 115-120-125(2)-125-130(2)-135(1)PR-140(1)PR for the shoulder press and 7 rounds + 7 jump squats for the cashout.

Food Journal:
Post Workout: Whey Protein Shake
Breakfast: Salsa Eggs (3)
                1 Chicken & Apple Sausage Link
AM Snack: Bag of Pecans
Lunch: Mixed Green Salad w/ Turkey, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Avocado
           Orange
PM Snack: Carrot Sticks
Dinner: Outback Steakhouse
            1/2 order Shrimp on the Barbie
            12oz top sirloin + Broccoli + Green Beans
            Cashews & Blackberries

Sleep:
8 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment