Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 17

Sometimes the best-laid meal plans oft go awry.  The plan for tonight was to dine on a delicious and hearty chicken soup - recipe courtesy of my gym friend Nicole.  Unfortuantely, neither I nor the lovely wife made it home before 8:30 in the evening (Fear not. We did not forget to pick up Annabelle from daycare.  She was with the lovely wife).  By that time, neither of us were terribly hungary - I had numerous Paleo snacks at my office - and the though of eating soup at 10PM when we both had been up since 5AM didn't sound that appealing.  So the soup is on hold until tomorrow night.

Other than that, there today was pretty uneventful on the Paleo front.  I woke up, I worked out, I ate Paleo, I went to work, I worked, I ate more Paleo, I worked more, I worked even more and I ate Paleo.  The good news is that the work schedule should be calming down in the coming week.  There are still dozens of recipes I want to try out before the challenge is over :)

Workout:
-Buy In-
Hang Squat Snatch Skill Work
-WOD-
21-15-9
Hang Squat Snatch
Calorie Row
Chest To Bar Pull Ups
-Cash Out-
3 x 30 Sec L Hold

I completed the workout in 11:45 Rx’d (used 65lbs on the squat snatches).  My pull-ups are slowly getting back to where they were at the end of the summer.

Food Jorunal:
Post Workout: 1 Whey Protein shake mixed with water
Breakfast: 2 eggs (scrambled)
                3/4 Chicken & Apple Sausage Link - yup that was the very last of 'em :'(
                1 orange
AM Snack: Walnuts, Almonds and Pecans
Lunch: Leftover Paleo Pancakes
PM Snack: Leftover Pot Roast and veggies
Dinner: 1 Hard boiled egg
            1 Orange

Sleep:
8 hours - just barely

No comments:

Post a Comment