Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 15

So the bad thing about long runs is that they totally wreck your immune system for several hours after your footfalls come to a stop.  This is especially bad when there is a twenty pound lovable germ bag just waiting to cuddle you at home.  Needless to say, I have a doozy of a cold.  Sore throat, sinus congestion, you know what I'm talking about.

The good news is that I've made it through half of the challenge and I haven't slipped up yet.  I'm not even craving any sweets right now, except for a nice tall glass of O.J. to try to shake these sniffles.  I decided to take an ad-hoc rest day today to give myself a better chance to fight this off.  I'd love to show you fabulous pictures of new and exciting meals, but today was a day for cleaning out the leftovers in the fridge.

Food Journal:
Breakfast: 2 Chicken & Apple Sausage links
                2 Eggs scrambled
AM Snack: Almonds
                  1 Orange
Lunch: Leftover Pork Roast & Veggies
           Leftover Smothered Green Beans
           Leftover Indian Style Broccoli Slaw
Dinner: Leftover Jambalaya
            Blueberries

Sleep:
8 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment